Nothing kills faster
If you’re successful, it’s inevitable:
You’ll grow yourself into problems you’ve never experienced.
That’s why we exist.
How can Dando help?
Recent Success Stories:
Don’t make growth harder than it needs to be.
Scaling a business is tough. As the previous COO and CFO of a company he grew to over $1 billion, Kirk Dando knows. He always thought, “there has to be a better way to scale a business.”
Over the past 20+ years, Kirk has devoted his life to help over 8,000 leaders scale their businesses – and themselves.
Coaching & Consulting is broken.
You’re probably cynical about coaching and consulting. It’s ok. We are, too.
It’s probably because consulting has turned into a business of selling tactics, products and fads. Coaching stopped focusing on results and started focusing on armchair psychology.
Shouldn’t every good coach or consultant be held accountable to the results they promise? That’s what we thought, too.
the magic is in the results.
The only product we sell is results. While many coaches and consultants will sell you on their latest and greatest product, we only sell the results you are striving toward.
If we don’t drive value, you don’t pay. It’s that simple. End of story.
If you don’t win, we don’t win – and you don’t pay.
This is not a sales tactic. It’s simply about being accountable.
How can we guarantee results?
- Over the past 20+ years, we’ve developed a highly evolved process.
- The process helps you - and the company - get crystal-clear goals.
- We identify the handful of issues getting in the way of your goals.
- We set short and long-term objectives, key results and continually evaluate our progress.
- We use The Growth Playbook to make sure your strategy gets executed and drives the desired outcomes.
Common scaling issuesKirk Dando, literally, wrote the book on the issues that stall rapidly-scaling companies. Read the 12 Warning Signs of Success.
One of the keys to a successful relationship is clear goals. After our upfront process, we confirm our focus: What key issues or opportunities do we need to attack first? What are your personal goals for coaching?
After we agree upon the key issues, opportunities and goals, we review progress regularly. We formally review every six months.
Here’s a portion of a real review we conduct with every company we work with. Obviously, there is deep meaning behind these key issues for this organization.
The same would be true for your goals and key issues. Every review is raw and real.
It doesn’t stop there. We ask our clients to fill out this portion of the review:
Do you have this level of accountability with anyone else on your team?
Trusted by winners of:
Why you shouldn’t hire Dando.
There are a handful of reasons you should not hire Dando:
- You’re looking for the magic pill. We’ll help you reach your goals, but it’s not magic. It typically gets harder before it gets easier.
- You expect us to work harder than you. We’ll work hard. However, our job is to build the right muscles in the organization to work ourselves out of a job.
- You’re a jerk. You won’t like our style, either. Life’s too short.
- You don’t practice humility. Every great leader we work with has the humility to say, “I don’t know what I don’t know.”
What we do
A customized coaching + scaling plan focused on:
🎯Ensure CEO is ready to scale.
People + Culture
🎯Ensure business has a high performance culture.
🎯Ensure strategy is translated into execution.
Canary in the Coal Mine
🎯Predict problems before they show up in results.
Where do you want to go?
The best part about the journey is you are in ultimate control about how to use Dando. You’ll also get to tap into the network we’ve accumulated over the past 20+ years.
You undoubtedly have goals you want to reach. Where do you want to go?
If you need help, Dando is here to help. Guaranteed.
How can we help you grow?
Leadership, Growth + Scale Resources
Kirk Dando regularly writes articles about leadership and business growth.
Top Leadership Resources
If you are a CEO, founder, company leader or investor looking for help with Scale, People and Leadership, check out Dando's top Leadership Resources.Top Leadership Resources
The latest posts on leadership and scale: