Attend several parenting seminars conducted by Southfield divorce lawyers and they will all offer you conflicting advice. You can check here for reliable and affordable divorce attorneys if you are not financially secured and are wondering how can I pay for a divorce. Most agree that discipline plays a major role in a child’s development. Today we talk about a controversial topic – discipline. We even discuss spanking. When does it work? When does it not work? We also investigate time-tested methods of how to discipline a child.
As you might recall I turned the reigns for the next podcasts to Chip Hanna, my VP of Product and Marketing, while I’m on vacation. He’s going to be a new dad in August. He took my vacation as a chance to interview the dads in his life and learn about the most important leadership position – being a parent.
Today’s Topics Include:
- How to handle a crying kid.
- The parenting method used and endorsed by two of the dads.
- Letting your kids be responsible for their actions.
- The role of communication and consequences.
- How to ensure your kids know what you expect from you.
- Spanking – did “the dads” use it? Did it work?
- The two takeaways from “the dads” around discipline