For this special Halloween-themed episode of the For You Leaders Podcast, we’ll explore three huge fears of, even the best, CEOs. Obviously, most CEOs are concerned that their businesses will succeed, but today’s episode goes deeper to uncover why CEOs share these three very common, fears. You will also learn how to overcome these fears in your own life.
One surprising solution we’ll discuss is the simple phrase: “I don’t know what I don’t know.” We’ll explain the power behind this simple phrase, why the best CEOs say it on a regular basis, and why you need to add it to your lexicon.
You’ll also hear the story behind the journey of one CEO we helped get over his fears and the incredible results.
So, what are you afraid of? Listen to the episode now:
Other Topics Include:
- How common is the Imposter Complex?
- Why do CEOs have an imposter complex?
- The reason it’s natural to have some of these fears
- How to know when these fears become negative and what to do about them
- How common is it for CEOs to have the Fear of Missing Out (FOMO)
- The side effects you’ll see within a business when the CEO has FOMO
- The power behind saying the phrase “I don’t know what I don’t know,” and how to overcome this reality.
- How to surround yourself with the right people to help you with the Imposter Complex
- How to get coaching around to take you to the highest level of performance