There are approximately 55 million meetings in the US every single day. Yes, you read that right. On top of that, executives said 72% of meetings were unproductive. What side does your team fall on?
Today, we are talking all about meetings. We provide you with several tips that do not cost you a dime and you can implement immediately. We also talk to Steven Rogelberg, the author of The Surprising Science of Meetings: How You Can Lead Your Team to Peak Performance.
We’ll share how one simple change helped transform a major retail chain and we’ll dive into other scientifically-backed methods to drastically improve your communications, meetings and outcomes. Don’t miss the powerful episode chock full of actionable tips and tricks:
Other topics include:
- The no-cost trick a multi-billion dollar retailer used in their meetings to help significantly increase their bottom line.
- The natural reason that meetings exist (and the reason we have so many meetings)
- Why people say “communications are not working” and what they really mean.
- The force multiplier caused by simply being intentional and how to apply it to your meetings.
- The easy mindset shift you can make as a leader to always run high impact meetings
- The best way to start your meetings
- The best way to end your meetings
- The one tip we’d recommend if you want to measurably improve your meetings
- Other episodes mentioned in this podcast
- You can find more information about Steven Rogelberg on his official website.